o You want me to believe that it’s confidential, when I’m reading every week about health insurance data privacy breaches.
o And you want me to celebrate that it’s “free,” when my premiums and copays have never been higher.
- The relationship between OOP costs, medical errors and drug interactions
- The higher risk of unidentified ME/DI among patients with multiple conditions/polypharmacy
- The opportunities for improved outcomes that multiple conditions can obscure
- The importance of a “medical home” in reducing ME/DI
- What a health coach actually does, and indications that having a coach might help; how the coach and the medical home can support each other
- Why I am on two drugs that are supposedly “contraindicated” in combination?
- Does anyone at the MCO know or care about all that treatments I’ve had?
- Isn’t a health coach going to refer me to a doctor for the tough calls anyway?
- How will a stranger get me to do all the things I already know I should do?
- Why can’t the health plan just find me a better physician?
- Is it clear what you are asking members to do?
- Is a coherent value proposition for them to take this action presented and are potential objections addressed?
- If members to whom your request is directed are not appropriate candidates, how will they know?
- Is there a high ratio of important content to buzzwords like “personal,” “healthy” and “wellness”?